Premium-Line Category 6A 90° Shielded Die-casting Keystone Jack, Slim Type: installation tips
The modern world is rapidly changing and people are accustomed to the fact that the Internet should be fast. And this is not some kind of special requirement, it must have. Often, users do not think about what is “behind the scenes” and how high-speed data transfer is ensured. There are a lot of little things in structured cabling system projects. Modules perform one of the key functions of the whole system and a lot of things depend on them.
Premium-Line Category 6A 90° Shielded Die-casting Keystone Jack, Slim Type is the new module which is designed to deliver high-speed applications with the highest transmission quality requirements for 10 Gb technology. These modules are small in size, which allows creating a high density of connection points. Specifications conform to ANSI/TIA-568.2-D:2018, ISO/IEC 11801 and EN 50173-1 Class EA standards.
- Conform to ANSI/TIA-568.2-D:2018, ISO/IEC 11801 and EN 50173-1 Class EA specifications
- Die-casting design for optimal EMI protection
- Slim size is ideal for interfaces where the spaces are tight
- Multi-nodes consolidation cord, reliable end to end solution & high data traffic applications
- Terminate with 110 tools
- Free scissor attached per carton, for excessive cable cut and avoid field termination failure on “short”
- RoHS compliant
This video presents the module installation features. Here we reveal small nuances and tips that will allow making the installation quickly and efficiently. Enjoy your viewing.